Quotes, links, an other tidbits that I have found to be true this week:
- It becomes increasingly hard to change a baby's diaper.
- Inspired by these film photographs by Tara Thayer.
- I've been enjoying the people + interviews featured on Humans of New York especially this one. And this one.
- Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good. I can relate to this post.
- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Rest In Peace, Maya Angelou. I especially try to remember this when choosing my words and actions as a mother. It is not what I say, how I say it, or what I do - in the end, it's how I make my girls feel. It is this that they will remember.
Have a great weekend.