The morning light this winter has been beautiful. Capturing it on film has been even better.
Here are a few more things I am currently enjoying this month.
- Staci Lee Kennelly's The Hours post. I could absolutely live in her film photographs.
- Kodak's CEO, Jeff Clarke, is on a mission to bring film back and his business card is a strip of 35mm film with his information displayed. Where can I get one?
- Love all of the January Project Life inspiration included on Becky's blog - it's great to be a part of this team.
- So glad that many of you are enjoying the January Sale going on in my shop! Use code HELLOJANUARY to enjoy 25% off through the end of the month.
- I continue to enjoy podcasts, and the Strangers Holiday Special 2015 really struck a cord with me. The stories of Henry and Jane and Lyena Strelkoff were absolutely moving. Stop and go listen now.
- Running in the cold weather. Yesterday, I completed my second half marathon along with my husband. I have been training for months, and it felt so good to cross that finish line!
Please do share in the comments what you are enjoying this month, I would love to know.