A few recent captures around the house with my Hasselblad and Fuji Fp-3000B film.
Here are a few of my current thoughts and inspirations this month.
- Honored by your response to my previous Photo Life post on Digital vs. Film - I think we all agree that both sets of images are beautiful, but there is something about film that is hard to replicate.
- Struggling with the fact that some of my favorite film has been discontinued (Fuji Fp-100c and Fuji Fp-3000b). I am really trying to wrap my head around how selective I will have to be when reaching for one of my film cameras.
- Loving the new project life instax products. I can't wait to create an entire album full of instax photos.
- I wrote a guest post last month on Becky Higgins' blog. I shared some of my thoughts on fostering love between your children. I really pored my heart into that one, I hope you can relate.
- I am definitely looking forward to summer break and having some uninterrupted time with my girls.
- So inspired by Leslie's film images.
- Loving this project life layout by Kari - love her clean, simple style.
- Kirstin's tips for using a selfie stick for overhead shots is simply genius.
I'd love to know what you have been enjoying this month, please do share.